Background

January 22, 2010

Time for School

Time for school-boo hoo :(
Well Christmas break is over, and it has been a whirlwind. As soon as school ended, Michelle, Jonathan, and Brayden came up for Christmas. It was so wonderful to have them and to see how much Brayden has changed in the last seven months. He's now running around and talking, well mumbling. Luckily Skype has made it seem like it hasn't been that long. While they were here, we experienced a CRAZY snow storm-totaling in over a foot of snow. Snow Angel Video--Jonathan, Paul, and I got a little stir crazy and went outside-very briefly in just shorts (and a shirt for me)! Unfortunately, they had to leave, but soon after, intercession class started, so it feels like my break flew by.



In all the craziness of this past week, I am just now finishing up this post. I officially made it through the first week back at school. I'm really excited about this semester. My class are a billion times better than last semester...hopefully, I will still like them in a month or so. If this past week has been a reflection of this semester at all, I'm really looking forward to it. I can tell that God is going to move in amazing ways,  and I'm so excited to see how He uses me.

Here are a couple pictures from the past two weeks-babysitting some of my favorite kids, OCS Homecoming,...




No comments:

Post a Comment